Friday, June 23, 2006

Treasure Hunt: Day One

I am challenging myself to a week of pulling out the beautiful and beloved treasures I have in various cupboards and shelves and using them in the ordinary course of things. I find that I get in a rut and certain goodies fall out of circulation. This is their week to shine!

Tonight I took the leftover dairy-free lemon bars we carried home from dinner at grandmother's *off* the paper plate covered with foil, and displayed them on the counter under a tiny-sized (that's what makes it so charming) crystal cake dome, on a glass plate. Much better!

The treasure: Tiny cake dome
Where it had been: China cabinet
Where it is now: Kitchen island

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea! I'm off to find the treausures hiding in my cupboards, china cabinet, etc.

Kelli said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to hear about more of your treasures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails